Tuesday 1 February 2011

My feelings so far about shooting

I have been thinking about the productivity of our shooting and have arranged a meeting with the members of my group, Yasmine and Harry, to discuss their theories and feelings about how successful the shooting process was, the productivity of our group so far, and also the quality of the footage we have produced. From the meeting, we have conclusively decided that it would be more efficient if I were to lip sync in the music video footage as the shooting will take place at my house, and I also know the lyrics to the song (this would ensure accuracy in the lip syncing process as we will not have to teach another person the lyrics). This would also increase our groups productivity and organisation skills. Therefore we have agreed to arrange to shoot new footage within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment