Monday 22 November 2010

What I have Learnt from the Lipsync Exercise




From conducting my very first lipsync video I have come to learn various editing and shooting skills which will help me when creating, recording and editing my music video. The exercise has allowed me to film my very own sequences consisting of long shots, mid shots and closeups, and also cutaway sequences.

At one point in the lipsync video lighting proved to have a significant impact on the quality of the video footage, and ultimately effected how professional the video looked. I have learnt that in my real music video I will have to use appropriate setting with control of lighting, and mis en scene to produce the highest quality work. I also learnt through the process of editing that the narrative and music must work in conjunction with each other, therefore all cuts must be made to suit and fit the beat and lyrics of the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment